2011年1月5日星期三

Dowry man

Dowry man

In the year I was twenty one year old, the heart seems to want to love the energy of the night broke out the bottom of it from the brain wakes up, like Freud's unconscious, as mentioned, will wake up once the situation was beyond containment. While I was sandwiched between the life of the Yi and Miao Han compatriots, but still be the foot of the Han people as "barbarians" - a call indelicate. Yi people and the Hmong in life because of some rude indeed, but also quite like to do live effort, we, the middle of the Han Chinese will inevitably tainted with some bad habits.
But I seek the foot of ice Tsai - between the sights of a home much more money than I could see the woman I was very honored. I have never received the home each year as the fifty-stone Zuzi's ability to show off the outside of the capital. But I would sneak down the hill carrying their parents and go to town to play ice Cai. When I proposed to go home after the visit Cai ice she was a little hesitant, for fear of accidents.
"Since you say your father have learned to read, and should not refuse me."
"But my mother ... ..."
"You do not hesitate, in short, sooner or later we gotta meet." I repeated to dispel her concerns.
When I stepped into the courtyard Caijiaying when they were stopped outside Jia Ding. Cai mother was upstairs windows look into the depths of this hill Wazi my, I can not speculate at this time what she thought in mind. Only thing I can not expose the bottom line - in the eyes of Choi mother, fifty stone Zuzi nothing, if not the shining white light to take only the most awkward and ashamed ocean, but I already understand. I spy with Cai in the corner in the mother's eyes, though separated by more than ten meters away, but that the expression of no confidence is still pretty clear, I want to turn left, but Choi has asked me a series of ice can not run away secretly .
I walked outside, and relying on the corner thinking, Jia Ding is like a shadow that will follow me, made me very uncomfortable, thinking, Cai Bing, your line does not come out sooner? I have to wait forever, and the two retainers really annoying.
After a while, Cai slowly from the ice has finally come out and said: "may go."
I am a little uneasy, "Why not go out for so long time? You're almost had me worried to death by ... ..."
"See you whining, and my mom is valid and temper you are not do not know ... ..."
"If I know your mother is valid and temper it."
The door, the father of Cai Cai Huangxu ice house sitting hall, on which stood a few fruit plate, I knew there was no matchmaker referral is very rude, so as to go to a classmate, Caihuang Xu said: "You and my classmate Cai Bing a few years? "

没有评论:

发表评论