2011年1月5日星期三

Stole out of the emotional

Stole out of the emotional

Yo left home and went off the town of pharmaceutical companies to work Shifang, she made this company a year, wages did not give her boss know unintentionally home address, so she had the opportunity to observe in the dark money to find the boss, after he observed, that the boss often not at home at night, sometimes middle of the night came back, only his wife one evening at home.
Yo hesitated for a long time, expect to come here like a small town in the south break a world, not even a dime can not think of all the year round, she thought: I just stole the wages owed to me, and never get a penny more.
Late one night, sure the boss was not at home, her boss from the window crept into the home, the boss was very calm at home, the bedroom actually still lit twilight, lengthy careful glance at the door and saw a woman lying in bed, probably the boss's wife.
Yo relieved, rummaging softly, quickly found the safe, long stopped looking for the key hand of a woman swept into the bed, she felt a little strange, the woman lying on his back, a hand out, and wrist imprinted on the Jidao light red, long suddenly wake up, the woman attempted suicide, she suddenly was scared hands and feet become soft, just as she prepared to go out, long began to hesitate, thinking: do not know this woman die was not dead, if, if there is to save themselves a walk it not ruin a life?
Yo turned back to the living room to call the police, she called the police to her good run, only saved people do not get caught.
She went back to pick up the phone room, heard behind him asked: "Who?" Long back straight to see a shining knife from her, the knife is the woman in bed.
Yo a dodge to hide later, she did not know where his hands on the grip strength to live her hand holding a knife, a woman of small strength, Panasonic hand, she did not scream, burst into tears.
Yo know what to do in too loose a hand stood up and stammered: "I think you have also committed suicide, I would like to call up the 120, I did not want to hurt you, ah!"
Women looked at the phone on the coffee table, and cried: "You are a thief, they dare to the police?
Yo head down, put the evening want to do tonight, lay it to tell her. After hearing a woman said with a sigh: "Ah! Is so, ah, my husband too much! You so ... ..." A woman entered the room and was soon out 4000 dollars, to the lengthy, said: "This is his owe you, you take it! Just when you never been, I will not tell anyone. "
Yo after reading the heart of a hot, pointed to her wrist, said: "It was early, or go to the hospital? I go with you."
Hearing this woman, she shed tears, said: "Never mind, I want to cut the wrist may be that no one could ah!, Just split the point skin. My husband is a pair of childhood sweetheart, when I was at home against and his contacts, then I despite family opposition to marry him, when my husband was still in town working construction company, after years of hard work, have their own construction team, with the house, with the car, but also a little Valentine. tonight is to leave attempted suicide as a way to try my husband, if he can show a little nervous and care, it shows that her husband still loves me, I will try to make you give him a change of heart, as far as possible to save the marriage, if he told me cold, I just really committed suicide after he was sleeping quietly beside her husband died, but I waited a long time, my husband has not come back, I fell asleep but at When you come wake me.
After listening to women tell, long again 4000 dollars stuffed into her hand, said: "This money is still you keep it in the future If they are divorced, beating with a posterior ah, do not commit suicide, he was unjust, we'll have to live good lives. "
Look at the hands of a woman stared 4000 dollars, suddenly a bite, and so will yo said: "You come with me!" Led into the bedroom, a lengthy, open the safe, the stacks of money inside out, she gave looking for a bag, put it well, to the lengthy, said: "These last night to get his cash back, you may take possession of me go first, well, let's about a place to find you when I go home now His change of heart, and I have proof of his point, give yourself the lines of, we should first camouflage stolen, the first one to transfer the money out, things can be done then I will pay you a lot of money as a reward. "
Yo startled ear to ear: "You're not afraid to spend money I do run away?"

没有评论:

发表评论