2010年12月6日星期一

Interesting light and shadow

I went into the photographic circles, and photographic affinity, fifteen-year-old in my time. At that time, I am very keen on painting. Every day, in addition to regular reading and study, most of the time are used in the paint on the.
I remember one time, when I sketch in the park, surrounded by around five or six children in the viewing.
Then came a middle-aged man, carrying his camera as I snapped a record and I am the only teenager to study painting in the savings account, deposit realism.
May be a coincidence, perhaps one inspiration. His touch of this, pushing the gently one click, twelve minutes of the time I and several children have been frozen in the British music paper on this, too, if everything around was to set off if the film with us. The use of light and shadow are so soft, black and white contrast is so strong, virtual and real contrast is so obvious. I spent nearly half a day or two before they finish a painting work. Thought to want to go, than to count to go, I started to study the idea of photography.
So, I think a lot of ways to find the camera people, and declared his intentions, this made the master recognized. Since then, in my spare time in the addition of a hobby - photography. It can be said that photography was not yet called photography, they say, have specialized camera, the fact is that we are the photographer or the photographer. Twenty years passed, and now is a true master of the photographerCheap ClothesJuniors DressesLED LightRenault can clipbmw gt1Aluminium Powder led lightSEO Services

没有评论:

发表评论